Terms and Conditions
When you use MyDeal.lk products, services and the website you are bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please review them carefully.
- The voucher you purchase is only valid for the product mentioned
- Certain products will have to be collected from our show room or a specified merchant location
- Island wide delivery is available at an additional cost for specified products only
- MyDeal.lk will not be responsible for lost or stolen vouchers
- MyDeal.lk management reserves the right to decide about the replacement of products for which there is no warranty
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, vouchers cannot be combined with any other gift certificates, vouchers or promotions
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash
Cancellation and Return Policy
- Once conformation of transaction is sent via email by MyDeal.lk to the user orders cannot be cancelled or goods returned.
- Any issue related to any product or service should be brought to the notice of MyDeal.lk within 2 days of the purchase.
- MyDeal.lk management reserves the exclusive right to decide on refunding or replacing a product
You may have extra consumer rights under the local law that this contract cannot change.
Users represent and warrant that they are 18 years of age or older in order to enter into this Agreement and make any purchase of any deal provided by us.
The user is responsible for providing accurate information at the time of registration. Users are responsible for ensuring that details are updated and current. In the event that a user does not provide correct and accurate information the deal will not be processed.
MyDeal.lk reserves the right to terminate user membership at any time if breach of these terms and conditions take place.
MyDeal.lk collects user’s personal information for future marketing and promotional purposes only and will not share this information.
Upon registration the user is solely responsible for the User ID on the MyDeal.lk site and all actions made on our site while logged in (at all times) as a member.
MyDeal.lk recognizes whether a user is accessing the site and using the services and whether the user is allowed to use an account through the specified User ID issued. The user is completely responsible for the account being accessed and use of our services.
Users will not present any content that has copyrights or third party proprietary rights that includes exposure to the public, invading privacy or giving out trade secrets and similar unauthorized actions unless otherwise you own the rights to publish or submit such content as the lawful owner and have the right to provide it to MyDeal.lk
MyDeal.lk employees, board of directors, agents or any other third party involved in our website is not liable for any losses, personal injury, illness, death, claims, liabilities or expenses of any kind, including legal fees that arises out of or in connection with the buying of products and services through our website.
MyDeal.lk is a trademark owned by MyDeal.lk (Pvt.) Ltd. The rights of this trademark are owned exclusively by its rightful owners and cannot be used by any other party unless otherwise it is clearly stated and authorized by its legitimate owners.
Postings and Uploads:
MyDeal.lk reserves the right to monitor and block or remove communications (comments) or material that it determines to be abusive, libel, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, in violation of a copyright, trademark or intellectual property rights of others and in violation of any laws. MyDeal.lk will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing to disclose the identity of anyone posting such communications or material.