24% OFF! One Night Stay at Le Green Udawalawe for Two Person on HB basis with Safari worth Rs.14,100 for just Rs.10,716!
Deal ID: 9341
- Voucher is valid only for One Night Stay at Le Green Udawalawe for Two on Half board basis
- Child Policy:
- Children aged 01-04 years - Free of Charge
- Children aged 05-10 years sharing parent’s room - 50% will be charged on meals
- All bookings on prior reservations and strictly upon availability
- Prior to purchasing the voucher from Mydeal.lk, prospective guests must call Le Green Udawalawe on 0474937597 and check room availability for planned travel dates
- Vouchers are valid until 30th November 2017
- Mydeal.lk (Pvt) Limited and/or Le Green Udawalawe will not be liable for any shortcomings and/or booking failures resulting by not calling the above mentioned reservation numbers to check room availability
- Voucher holders must produce a printed copy of the voucher at the point of redemption
- Maximum of vouchers can be purchased by an individual on availability
- Vouchers are valid for Sri Lankan nationals & resident permit holders only
- All Additional charges to be paid directly to the hotel (things not included to voucher)
- Vouchers purchased via mydeal.lk web site using a credit card, require the owner of the credit card to come in person bearing the credit card used for purchasing, to redeem the voucher
- MyDeal.lk issued vouchers cannot be combined with other existing offers
- Vouchers once bought are non refundable
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash
- Standard MyDeal.lk terms apply
Visit Le Green Udawalawe
VISA / MASTER - 2.5%
AMEX - 3%
About Le Green Udawalawe
Le Green Udawalawe resort situated on 40 perches is located 175 kilometers away from colombo. Only 7.5 kilometers from elephant transit home and 3 minutes drive from Udawalawe national park.
One of the most significant feature of Le Green Udawalawe Resort is its location which situated in center point of three main places that most tourist visited in Udawalawe, Elephant Transit home, national park and Udawalawe dam.
- Luxury rooms with
- Hot & cold water
- Air conditioning
- 24 hours TV
- Mini bar
- Tea making facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hours room service
- Direct dialing telephone
- Hybrid villas
- Modern restaurant - The availability of mouth watering western as well as eastern cuisine, served as buffet , take-away, special offers or an Ala Carte menu , every day from 8.a.m. to 8.p.m, definitely make your visit unforgettable
- Intimate staff
- Wild life safari
- Open Kitchen
- Outdoor pool - The swimming pool (30”*12”), with the deep end (4.5”) and the kids’ pool (2”), will provide you a mind relaxing sensation throughout the stay. There is an admirable surrounding view from the pool too, enhancing the sensual pleasure.
- Safaris to Udawalawa National Park
- Bicycle rental
- Duwili Ella Falls - located in Thanjantenna village. The height of the waterfalls is about 40 m. The name 'Duwili' is derived from the Sinhalese for dust, which describes the spray emanating from the waterfall
- The Elephant Transit Home - is a facility within Udawalawe National Park that was established in 1995 by the Sri Lanka department of wildlife conservation. Its primary objective is to rehabilitate orphaned elephant calves for ultimate release back into the wild
- Sankapala Temple - Sankapala Raja Maha Viharaya stands majestically on a rocky mountain as ample evidence to prove that this temple has been blessed by the saintly monks who spent their time in peaceful meditation
- Suriyakanda morning sites
- Madunagala hot water well - lie amoung vast paddyfields between Sooriyawewa and Ridiyagama, Today this hot water well is one of the most popular destinations for the pilgrims to the South
- Maduwanwela Walawwa -dates back to the reign of King Wimaladharmasuriya II (1687-1707 AD). It was built by Maduwanwela Maha Mohottala in the 1700s and was expanded numerous times by the Maduwanwela family until 1905 when the final expansion was undertaken by Maduwanwela Maha Disawe
- Walawe River - is one of the main rivers in Sri Lanka which initiates from Adams Peak. It meets the Indian Ocean at the coastal town of Ambalantota.
- Udawalawe Dam - is a large irrigation dam in Udawalawe. The dam consists of an embankment section and a gravity section, combining the total dam length to approximately 3.9 km.
- Waulpane Cave - Waulpone, the ‘legendary Rock Cave’ with the unexpected archaeological evidence of a civilisation, tens of thousand years old, running back to the time of the “Balangoda Man” is again.
- Panamure Eth Gala - The village is significant because it is the site of the last elephant kraal in Sri Lanka. Elephant kraals had been held in Panamure twelve times.
Check in 13:00H
Check out 10:30H
Questions? We'd love to help!
Saturday, 9am - 5pm