Buy a Ticket for Rs. 5,000 to watch 'Jazz by the Lake' by Nathalie Nadon and The Michael Barber Trio Live!
Deal ID: 9161
Ticket includes: Dinner / BBQ and Two glasses of Soft Spirits
About Nathalie Nadon
Nathalie Nadon received her acting training at the University of Ottawa Theatre Program and at the Stella Adler Conservatory of Acting of New York. Nathalie's is an accomplished actress, singer, writer, producer (in both official Canadian languages- French and English). Her 2010 breakthrough performance in the production of Jacques Brel is Alive and Well and Living in Paris for the Stratford Shakespeare festival brought her great reviews. Her rendition of Ne me quitte pas was heartbreaking.
Nathalie is that rare breed of chanteuse who recalls the past but at the same time exudes a contemporary sense of cool. This is nowhere more apparent than on her debut album So In Love, recorded with fantastic pianist and husband Michael Barber.
She is also the founding member of the award winning French vocal trio Les Chiclettes. In 2013, the trio was awarded two Trille Or (Juno equivalent) for "Best Group of the Year" and "Emerging Artist of 2013".
Nathalie is not only an accomplished actress and singer, she is also a producer, writer and singer-songwriter. She has written two musicals for Les Chiclettes (De Wawa à New York and Hollywood), three children's plays and created Rose, épines, cendres et dentelles, a collage of powerful monologues, poetry and songs with her long time collaborator and friend, Lina Blais.
About Michael Barber - Nathalie's husband
Michael is a pianist, music director, composer, arranger and conductor. In 2012, Michael was awarded the Guthrie Award (Stratford Festival) to study with Tony Award winning Orchestrator Michael Starobin in New York City. Michael has composed music for Michael Kennard's The Hollow and for Blackbeard's Ghost with Caroline Smith. He's the Musical Director of French Canadian award winning vocal trio Les Chiclettes and has toured with them across Canada and in France. Michael was proud to be involved with Les Chiclettes when they won two Trille Or Awards for "Best Group" and "Emerging Artsit" in 2013.
MyDeal.lk Terms & Conditions
- One voucher is valid only for One Ticket for the Concert.
- The Concert will be held on Saturday 23rd September at the Purple Coot Resort, Wadduwa.
- No exchange of vouchers or tickets will be made under any circumstances.
- Vouchers and tickets are not transferable.
- Vouchers lost or stolen will not be replaced. Purchase of a new voucher is required. The organisers and mydeal.lk will not be liable or refund for the loss or damages of tickets. If tickets are lost; voucher holders will have to buy a new voucher/ticket.
- The resale of vouchers at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
- The voucher holder agrees to submit to any physical search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- Voucher holders must exchange their vouchers for the Concert tickets between Wednesday 13th September 2017 and Saturday 22nd September during mydeal.lk working hours at the mydeal.lk Head Office, MyDeal.lk Pvt Ltd, 740, Galle Road, Colombo 04.
- When exchanging their vouchers for Concert tickets, Voucher holders must produce valid identification which matches the information supplied at the time of purchase.
- Vouchers purchased via the mydeal.lk website using a credit card, require the owner of the credit card to come in person bearing the credit card used for the purchase to redeem the voucher.
- Voucher holders must produce a printed copy of their vouchers when collecting the tickets.
Organizer Terms & Conditions
- No Exchange of Tickets will be made under any Circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund no tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under event cancellation or postponement.
- No photography , audio or video is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by the promoter.
- The promotor / venue owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control.
- The ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- This event, namely “Jazz by the Lake” live in Sri Lanka, is organised and managed by Hospitality & Healthcare Lanka (Pvt) Ltd, , who collectively bear the liability and responsibility for any cancellation or re-scheduling or any other circumstance which results in the non-performance of this event;
- Mydeal.lk Pvt Ltd, the company which operates the mydeal.lk website, disclaims any and all liability for any cancellation, re-scheduling or non-performance of this event;
- mydeal.lk is a ticket vendor for this event and shall not have any liability whatsoever towards the purchaser of the voucher/ticket, including but without limitation, for providing or securing any refunds/exchanges under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The voucher holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
NOTE TO PURCHASER: TREAT THESE TICKETS AS YOU WOULD ANY OTHER VALUABLE OR CASH.
Unauthorized duplication, alteration, or sale of this ticket may prevent admittance to the event. Present this page to redeem your ticket.
Visit MyDeal.lk Showroom at;
No. 740, Galle Road, Colombo 04
MyDeal.lk Working hours:
Monday - Saturday: 9.00 AM - 7.00 PM
VISA / MASTER - 2.5%
AMEX - 3%
Credit & Debit Cards
Questions? We'd love to help!