HNB Installment Terms & Conditions
HNB INSTALLMENT PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The card member may perform single/multiple purchase(s) and request for easy payment plan of twelve (12) months & twenty-four (24) months, provided the single transaction is LKR 25,000 to Rs.1.0 Mn, and such transaction value is within the available balance and authorized limit of the credit card at the time of performing the transaction;
- In order to enjoy the installment facility, the purchases must be performed during the Promotional Period and informed to the call center, via calling 0112 462 462 & provide the date of such transaction, the name of the merchant and the value of such transaction and the same will be reflected in the customer’s next credit card statement;
- The customers must Call & Convert the Transaction within 5 calendar days from the date of performing the transaction. Eg. Transaction performed on 15th October 2017 should be informed to HNB Call Centre on /or before the 20th October 2017, on 011 2462 462 for conversion to easy payment plan;
IMPORTANT – In the event that transactions made 5 days prior to billing cycle are to be converted to Easy Payment Plans, they will be converted only during the next billing period. In this instance, the cardholder will be required to settle the amount stated in the statement. The installment plan will come into effect from the next billing cycle onwards.
- The Transaction must be within the customers approved Credit Limit & transactions performed by depositing funds over the credit limit will not be eligible for this promotion.
- Card member(s) is/are to settle the total bill via Hatton National Bank PLC credit card(s) to be eligible for the offers mentioned here in;
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this promotion;
- If any dispute arises regarding any of the terms and conditions contained herewith, the decision of the respective service establishment & Hatton National Bank PLC shall be final.