Register for the Open and Student Categories of the Canon Photo Marathon Sri Lanka 2017
Deal ID: 9286
- Voucher is valid only for One Participant / Registration as per the Category chosen
- Registration for the Open Category: Rs. 1,600
- Registration for the Student Category: Rs. 750
- Buy 3 tickets and get 1 Free. Customers who purchase 3 tickets will be given 1 extra ticket at the time of registration.
- Voucher holders have to submit the Printed voucher along with the Registration Documents
- Vouchers once bought are non refundable
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash
- Standard MyDeal.lk terms apply
Visit The Metropolitan Canon Image Square at;
No. 247, Galle Road, Colombo 04.
Monday - Friday: 9.00 AM - 4.30 PM
VISA / MASTER - 2.5%
AMEX - 3%
Click to Download: Registration Form | Canon Photo Marathon Sri Lanka 2017
Click to Download: Declaration Form | Canon Photo Marathon Sri Lanka 2017
Click to Download: Terms & Conditions | Canon Photo Marathon Sri Lanka 2017
1. Buy a Registration ticket from MyDeal.lk for your chosen category: Open or Student
2. Download the Registration form, Declaration Form and the Terms & Conditions by clicking the above links.
3. Read the instructions on each form carefully and fill out the registration form and the declaration form.
4. Submit the Registration form and the Declaration form via Email to: [email protected] OR
5. Submit the Registration form and the Declaration in person at: The Metropolitan Canon Image Square, No. 247, Galle Road, Colombo 4
6. Please submit the MyDeal.lk Voucher as Proof of Payment along with the registration documents or email / present the Voucher Number and Secret Code at the time of registration.
7. For more information please contact Ms. Neeran on 0710 777 424
8. Particpants of the Student category need to submit a copy the Birth Certificate along with the Registration from and Declaration form via email or in person.
9. All Registration forms and supporting documents need to be submitted on or before Friday, 13 October 2017.
Questions? We'd love to help!
Saturday, 9am - 5pm